[tcb] Re: Jerome

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:41:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks G2--second week in September.

All the info I gathered from the locals in Jerome was that the show hasn't
happened this year and the location was at the old mine.  I also poked around
on thesamba and the AZ bus club which had lots of info on previous shows but no
date that I could find for 2008.

Trey, whenever you are ready to take the 71 you'll need a co-pilot.

 Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper