[tcb] Re: Jerome

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:41:24 -0500

http://www.arizonabusclub.com/jerome/2008rafflebus.aspx

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 9, 2008, at 9:29 AM, ATX BUS wrote:

I recently returned from a short vacation to N Arizona more specifically Sedona. What a beautiful part of the country.

I noticed that Jerome was just a few miles away. We made the short the short trip and found a really neat town dripping with old VWs. I knew there was a Jerome bus show with a raffle bus, but the locals I talked to didn't know the dates of the event.

I am sure some of you TCBers have been to this show. How is it? Any ideas on dates?

Here is a link with a few aircooled pics and some nice N. Arizona scenery.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/page1/

Jeff