[tcb] Re: Jeff in Austin

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thank Paul.  It was an adult XXL and a youth M.

Yeah the Texas ou thing worked out this year but the wedding is still on at
last
report.  I am working an angle that might let me come camp on Thursday nite but
I'd have to leave on Friday, still very unlikely. Are you expecting any campers
on Thurs?  I think Julie mentioned she is headed up there on Thursday.

 Jeff