[tcb] Re: James....?

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:59:27 -0700 (PDT)

Damn.... so not only couldI blow my hand off but I could ruin the paint in my
engine compartment. I need to find this gremlin quick.
So does the ignition/head light switch ground to the bus by their attachment
screws?
 I am planning on soldering the ends of the wires on those and sanding off the
paint around where they attach to the Bus.

James

DAC
TCB
'59 23 Window Deluxe