[tcb] Re: I've Been "MARKED"

  • From: "Ten Over Surf Co." <tenover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:03:26 -0700 (PDT)

        Hey Paul,

  About a year ago I was dropping off some stuff at surfhouse, llyod had a Hot
VW magazine he was looking at. There was a picture of a Sealingwax red and
chestnut brown singlecab truck in the photo spread. I noticed a small sticker
on the passenger side window...it was a Ten Over sticker!! Lloyd didn't believe
me until he looked through his magnifying glass. Later I found out it was
yours. Too Cool.

  No we don't have a store front. just a really hot sweat shop in the first
ward of Houston. I make all the apparel and a guy in Oceanside shapes the
boards.

  See ya,
  Steve

  singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Steve do y'all have an actual store front or do y'all
just shape boards ? The Zone .. proudly displaying a
10ovr sticker
--- "Ten Over Surf Co." wrote:

> SurfHouse is always getting in used longboards. Give
> Lloyd a call and tell him what you are looking
> for...he is a cool guy. (713-686-3300) We will have
> 2 of our longboard models in his shop in the next
> week or so, a noserider model and an old skool
> model.
>

> Shelby Shook wrote:
> Can you believe that Shannon's Street Waves over
> by my house had a 7 footer for $450?!
>
> On 8/20/07, Eric Woodall
> wrote: I'm pretty sure the Surf House would have
> some.
>

> Shelby Shook said:
> > If only I had a board I'd be out there too. Know
> of any shops that sell
> > atleast 9 footers? And not at a ridiculous price.
> >
> > On 8/20/07, Ten Over Surf Co.
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes, Hope to catch some of the ground swell
> heading this way thanks to
> >> Dean.
> >>

> >> *Shelby Shook * wrote:
> >>
> >> Do you surf by chance?