[tcb] It's Friday!!!

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:42:09 -0800

We should pick one of these RR to do at Bulligras, or whenever...lol
Ridiculous records, I like this one- Longest Continuous Air Guitar/Head Banging
Requirements: We recommend old Quo tracks
Record holder: Bill Jaimeson, Tring, England
Details: 2 hours and 45 minutes "Standing in front of the TV watching Kerrang -
pass the Asprin" December 2002

http://corrweb.tripod.com/indexofrecords.html

Nutmeg? Only 2 tablespooons full.

http://www.truthtree.com/Nutmeg.shtml

No pants on the subway.

http://improveverywhere.com/mission_view.php?mission_id=54

Homer Simpson's words of wisdom.

http://www.funny2.com/homer.htm

Joke:

An old Navy CPO, on shore leave, walks into a pub and sees a sign
hanging over the bar which reads:
CHEESEBURGER: $1.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH : $2.50
HANDJOB: $10.00
Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar
and beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive women serving
drinks to a meager looking group of men.
"Yes?" she inquires with a knowing smile, "Can I help you?"
"I was wondering", whispers the Chief, "are you the one who gives the
hand-jobs?"
"Yes", she purrs, "I am."
The old Chief replies, "Well wash your hands, I want a cheeseburger!"

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/