[tcb] Re: It feels great!

Now THAT would make my 21 window cry - good thing its in the garage sleeping where it can't here all this talk.

Someday.

On Oct 19, 2007, at 7:28 AM, Julie Maroney wrote:

As far as an engine, I'm having a shiny new 1776 built for my 21
window and as far as stopping power, I have disc brakes in the front
and staying old school in the back.

Julie

On 10/18/07, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Way to go Julie, you are starting to sound like a bus mechanic. Did you
decide to go back to the drums or are you going with disc brakes?

----- Original Message ----
From: Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:44:05 PM
Subject: [tcb] It feels great!

I realize that this would be a cake walk for you experienced folks out
there but for me this was a huge challenge and I did it!  At the
beginning of this week there were no wheels on my bus and nothing in
place to attach them to.  I bolted in all those necessary bits in the
back like the transmission and the spring plates to the torsion bars
and to the gear reduction boxes.  And then I put in the front beam as
well and got the steering hooked back up and now there are four wheels on and it feels great! God bless my floor jack. Besides my buses and my music collection, my floor jack is one of the coolest things I own.

Julie

http://mail.yahoo.com