[tcb] Re: Is the server down? - truck question??

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 20:46:49 -0700 (PDT)

The biggest problems are the floor of the treasure chest and the windshield
sealing area.  A few other areas will take some sheet metal work, but nothing
real difficult. The rockers, wheel wells, gates, bed and rear corners are
excellent.

VWHeritage may have the floor sections in 6 months, so for now, I will probably
seal with POR15 and fiberglass cloth and wait for the correct metal to become
available.

Ronnie

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Ronnie; how rusty is that
thing?

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I guess everyone is outside working
on their buses???

I have been doing some body work on the truck.

One question I have for folks that have had a truck, is the floor of a bus the
same as the floor of the inside of the treasure chest?  I tried to order a new
floor from VWHeritage in the UK, but they no longer sell the complete treasure
chest floor.  However, bus depot has floor sections.

Comments?

Ronnie

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I got 8 today........

On May 2, 2007, at 9:48 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

> Where is everybody today?? Not 1  message.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.