[tcb] Re: Is anybody out there ?(camera question)

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:50:05 +0000

Go down to a local walgreens.  They have a digial image center and can help you
get the pics off the camera.  If you can upload the movie off the camera you
can break it down into individual pics.

I'm working on a 1943 kubel engine today, trying to catch up.

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 09:46:33
To:tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Is anybody out there ?(camera question)

Where is everybody? I took some pics at Eureka Springs
with my digital camera , took 27 pics in all , I
printed out 19, the other pics I had taken as a movie,
I didn't know my camera had a movie ? , The ones on
movie don't show up on the machine that I tried to put
on a disc , How to I get these pics to print? I took
alot of "bus"pictures.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Why do I have to push "1" for English