[tcb] Re: Introduction

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:56:02 EST

In a message dated 1/18/06 1:19:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,
whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Duncan:

Welcome aboard. I have a 1985 Honda V-65 Saber. However, mine hasn't been
driven in about 3 years.

Jack

Hi,  Everybody.

Just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie. I recently  bought an '89
Vanagon GL so I don't have to crawl in and out of a tent  anymore. Age is
creeping up!

I joined the list and have been  monitoring the post for about a month. I've
also checked out some of your  websites. Great stuff out there!

I registered for the TX VW Classic  show in Fredericksburg and will meet
everyone then, if not sooner.  Galveston is a remote possibility but it's
still a  possibilty.

Psychoblooie is going to be tough 'cause I'm burning 2  weeks vacation to
travel the Natchez Trace and Great Smokie Mountains in  May. Psychoblooie
sure sounds fun, though!

I also own an 1100cc  Honda Sabre motorcycle and will ride it most of the
time while the honey  drives the camper.

Hope to meet everyone  soon!

Duncan