[tcb] Re: Ingram

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:32:24 -0400

I think it's just mapping to the zip code as you suggested. I emailed him about
a car and he never replied back. I hear he does that alot. Post some feedback
on the samba, see if you can urge him out of hiding.

From:??sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:??tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:??[tcb] Ingram
Date:??Mon, 23 Jul 2007 05:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

Bought a panel van from this guy almost 2 months ago and have been trying to
get a promised title from him ever since.? Will not respond to my phone calls
or e-mails.? Name is Charles Ingram and lives in Ft. Worth and deals busses and
bus parts under the name old green bean.? What I would like is an address on
him.? Any of our TCBers out there have an address or can get one?? Would
appreciate it.?
??
Sammie
??
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=482208

Missed the show?? Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.

AOL at AOL.com.