[tcb] Re: Ingram

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:03:52 -0700 (PDT)

Will:  Sometimes that's where the deals are.  Bought the Bakery panel from
Antonio in Houston at what I thought was a real good price.  Then sometimes you
have problems like I've got now.

Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Sammie dealing with flippers?

Lol

---------------------------------
From:  sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [tcb] Ingram
Date:  Mon, 23 Jul 2007 05:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

  Bought a panel van from this guy almost 2 months ago and have been trying to
get a promised title from him ever since.  Will not respond to my phone calls
or e-mails.  Name is Charles Ingram and lives in Ft. Worth and deals busses and
bus parts under the name old green bean.  What I would like is an address on
him.  Any of our TCBers out there have an address or can get one?  Would
appreciate it.
     Sammie
     http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=482208

  Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.

AOL at AOL.com.