[tcb] Re: Ingram

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

That's sort of my last resort backup, but I can't even get the guy to give me a
bill of sale.  Have never done the bonded title thing but we have a resident
expert in the local antique car club and also a lady in the court house who
does all the court house work on bonded titles and also is an expert, and she
is great to work with.  The only real question I have is exactly what do you
have when you get a bonded title?  Would like to here from someone who has
first-hand experience.  Also, has anyone ever used one of the title obtaining
companies that advertise all over the place?

Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  You might have to go the bonded
title route...its
fairly painless, just takes time.
And finding someone at the DMV who knows exactly what
paper work is involved...
--- Peter Albarian

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=482208

> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out
> tonight's top picks
>

> on Yahoo! TV.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.