[tcb] Re: I'm thoroughly bummed... the 23 won't be at Nac

Okay, so he said "tongue in cheek" do you have a crank and the crank tin
for your 59 bus?  It should have had one.. ;-)

So, no start, just get out the old crank and let'r rip.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx