[tcb] Re: I'm a flipper

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:11:36 -0700 (PDT)

It ain't a Westy.

Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Why would steve want another
Westy?

-----Original Message-----
From: singlecabboy
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 11:35 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: I'm a flipper

This bus will be love d and cared for and (driven)
almost like book ends ... hint no. 1 ... Besides I
never was good at money matters .. I positively can't
wait to see Jimmie and Donnas single cab , Timeing is
everything . enen at 5:554 am in the morning ... The
new owner knew that some one on this list would buy it
as soon as the the pics hit the list.I originally sent
pics to three people , 2 on the list .. one a freind
looking for a bus .. then I ask Gerald to help me put
the pics on the list. Thats all I did to sale it.These
are excitting times for sure.The buyer which is on the
list was one of the two I sent out first . Then Gerald
gave everyone else a look.
--- sammie smith wrote:

> So who bought the bus? And I overheard a
> conversation with Charlie Hamil when I was at OCTO.
> Said he had stopped selling anything; You get the
> money then what have you got? You spend the money
> then you have nothing. But, I will sell anything
> which I have no need for if someone needs it to
> repair/restore their own VW. I try not to sell
> anything to a flipper. Sold a single cab to Jimmy
> Davis a while back in a deal similar to Paul's. It
> went to a good home and is in the process of a
> correct restoration.
>
> Will Wood wrote:
> Paul,
> nobody would consider you a flipper except Sammie.
> his motto is never
> sell anything. ;-)
>
> I just consider you lucky.
>
> On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 05:10 -0700, singlecabboy
> wrote:
> > I woke up this morning and had "Flipper tattoo'd
> on my
> > for head " I'm branded for life .I gauntee the bus
> > went to the best home possable for a red and white
> bus.
> >
> > Paul Smith
> > www.23window.com/thezone
> >
> > T.C.B.