[tcb] Re: Ideas for T-shirts

i'll see what i can do tonight but i like the tcb logo with the bus flying over it and underneath it can say psychoblooie.

From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Ideas for T-shirts
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:42:43 -0500

Hows aout a bus with a Razorback? Ed the Head driving a bus with the Razorback?

A bus going off the cliff with fireworks shooting out the windows is a great idea. But I think Ed still needs to be driving.

The TCB logo with a bus shooting fireworks flying over it. (Ed driving)

Red White and Psycoblooie. An American flag with the Psycoblooie bus from last year shooting out from the star field with stars flying out. Ooooo, I like that one.

Do I have to do all the thinkin' round here?

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507