[tcb] Re: I worked on Murray tonight.

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:58:43 -0600

I don't use my package tray for anything but smokes and a couple of extra beers because if it rains it fills up with water. I don't listen to the radio either I just plug in my iphone and I like all the music on my iphone. That's in my daily driver though.

To each his own.

It renders your parcel tray useless. It makes it so you have to look way down so you can’t change stations or anything while you’re driving…