[tcb] Re: I need two adresses please

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:55:36 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Throw mine in with the banner -- Money order went out this morning.
Whatever is left over put in the bank for next year or give it to the MPRPD
rep when you see them.

I think I put my P.O. Box on the M.O. and envelope out of habit. Anything
bigger than a magazine needs to go to :

Gerald Livingston
238 E. Durdin Dr.
Silsbee, TX 77656