[tcb] Re: I need a Boogr free zone

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:54:39 -0500

that guy was a lunatic...he should be banned from psychoblooie...he wasn't even
in a bus

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: I need a Boogr free zone
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:52:09 -0500

I really think that there were less than 10 people,
maybe as few as 6, that caused all the problems. That is out of hundreds of
people attending and camping.

I really am making myself sick that i sound like my
parents, complaining about the bad youngsters. We need to keep our events as
wild and free as possible without lighting ourselves on fire..

At Psycoblooie last year we had the freak in the
Baja trying to climb a hill covered with wet grass. Lots of noise. I hate
that.