[tcb] I musta had a good time

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:38:14 -0500

Denis and I made it to Athens with no problem.For all of you non belivers
Murray Boogies,That's  70mph cruisin.I Hauled Blue Bus home which is no longer
Blue Bus.Well I guess it is.
  After a very long time of no camping I let my stupid brother in law brow beat
me into dragging Blue Bus toT@p where it recieved a new paint job.I had to
camp,cook, washs dishes, and all of that other camping  stuff,I enjoyed the
hell out of it and I must'a had a great weekend. I keep talking about it. and
maybe at next T@p Blue bus won't be the spray paint candidate.I had a really
great time and hope that I was able to contribute some.
   Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Paul for a really great weekend.
I must'a had a good time.
ole blue