[tcb] Re: I left off the Kids Zone stuff

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:47:43 -0500

be cool to make them bigger and print them out white or "plain" on large
constrution paper  so all the bus lovers could color them and build. PLus your
not crazy there crazy!
Eskimo

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:33:13 -0700From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: I
left off the Kids Zone stuffTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for that link Chris.  I was bored at lunch and made two paper buses, now
my staff thinks I'm crazy.
 Jeff

----- Original Message ----From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thursday, October 2, 2008 7:03:35 AMSubject: [tcb] Re: I
left off the Kids Zone stuff

I picked up two pinatas yesterday, are the cut out from this site?
http://www.papercars.net/vwBus.htmlGreat stuff Paul!Have a great day
Eskimo

> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 00:23:15 -0700> From: sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> Subject:
> [tcb] I left off the Kids Zone stuff> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Pinatas
> ,coloring , and a bus cut out that should be kool.The cut outs are printed on
> a sheet of construction paper .Please bring scissors of your choice for your
> artist.We will have some glue.Kids raffle , probably Sat. afternoon .The kids
> raffle is free .Any other games (vollyball net)hint ,hint.. will be welcome
> .I belive thats it , > > Paul Smith > > > > H.B.B > T.C.B > Transporters at
> the Point 5>

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn
Now