[tcb] Re: I guess everybody died on their way home

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:44:03 -0700 (PDT)

People like Chuck and Dan don't understand.  You see, down here in Texas we
have them things called "far ants" by the locals.  Them far ants done ate all
the chiggers and ticks so us Texans don't have to worry about them anymore, and
it leads to a complacency when you venture into da woods outta Texas.  We
forget about dem chiggers and ticks and think they aint no more of em.  Well
there is when you go to places like Denis's where da ain't no far ants.  Take a
thing called OFF.  Contains dat DEET stuff and works almost as good as a supply
of far ants.