[tcb] Re: I drove Murray!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

I re pete:  Ya'll quit pickin on Denis.

--- On Wed, 3/18/09, Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: I drove Murray!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 7:21 PM

Denis only has the cables.They have not been installed yet.I don't think Murray
will be ready for the Classic.The cables "might " be in but don't bet on it
unless Tarp does it.
   He has a real nice rear swaybar that has been around for two years.He did
get the front installed tho.It made such an improvement that he didn't think it
was necessary to improve te rear.
  DIG DIG DIG!.
 I'm just pissed that he took out the Device.
oleblue

From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:33 PM