[tcb] Re: I don't have time for the Classic.

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:27:43 -0500

nah, i got plenty of hair.

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:25:39 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: I don't have time for the Classic.

I thought that was hair club?

-----Original Message-----

From: Brian Denning

Sent: Apr 16, 2008 10:20 AM

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

they make stuff to help cope with a.d.d. trust me i am not only a spokes person
but a member

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] I don't have time for the Classic.
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:01:13 -0500

So, I am at my shop, I have a new list of stuff to
do to Murray like clean up the wiring, change the oil set the valves... hey,
look, there's my big telescope, that might be cool, haven't had it out for
years. Oh, the swivel base is broken. Simple fix. Hour and a half later it's
all
fixed, but I don't have any of the eyepieces. They are stored in the camping
trailer, at the house. Go get them, clean them. I dunno, full moon, washes out
the sky, too bright. Can't know if Saturn is far enough away to see clearly.
Fire up the computer, look at Stellarium, Saturn is right there. Drag the
telescope outside...looking...looking...there! Beautiful. Drag the telescope
back in and clean it some more. Done. Telescope is coming. It will be
fun.

Oh, yeah, Murray.

Go to the rear to get tools from the drawer. You
know, the drawer would look really good with a nice piece of wood.

My watch says that it's 2 AM.

Telescope and tool drawer are done and look good,
but neither has  to do with getting the bus ready to camp.

I can't possibly come, I am too
tired.

Pack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn
how.

http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A