[tcb] Re: I Spy a bus

Hey Carl:  I am also a retired prof, but not from NTSU or TWU.  But I have two
degrees from NTSU.  Were they profs at NTSU and if so what did they teach?

--- On Wed, 9/28/11, Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: I Spy a bus
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 6:06 AM

UNT or TWU, if we get the address we can look up at least the home owner on the
tax rolls and go from there. Grew up in Denton, and both my parents are retired
profs and would love nothing better than to do some detective work for us!!

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:00 PM, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Spotted across the street my daughter's sorority house in Denton.  Nice bus.
Looks to be OG paint with very little rust.  I left the owner a note. Hope he
calls.