[tcb] Re: I Got Dem Old Dog House Oil Cooler Blues

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:32:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Their are three pieces of removable tin around the doghouse.

The Rear Deflector, the "hoover bit" and the exhaust tin which goes through the
breastplate.

The fixed portion that's part of the shroud directs the air.  It doesn't unbolt.

Basically if you have Tin sections from the doghouse missing or falling off the
engine will run warmer but it'll be safe to drive.  Just don't go rolling
through the Sahara in July.

If I get a chance this week, I can probably roll by and hook it back up.  You
can
get to the 10mm nuts when the engine is installed.  I just takes 9 foot long
arms.