[tcb] Re: Houston to Psychowhatever

I will let you know what's going on this weekend.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  sweet.....just let me know the time and
date..... I have not changed the oil yet , I should be oiled and feather for
that..... might change it tonight..... I use straight 40 wt Castrol...

  On 6/7/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Change the oil, put
some fresh gas in it, drive it to my house and we will run a compression check
on it.

Trey Jung < treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Need to do an engine .... well I need
to really check the engine out as I've only drven it 100 miles maybe in 2
years.....

  On 6/7/07, Mark Sawyer < mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:   Where is the other
bus??????????

Trey Jung < treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I sold my bus ..... so I'm pouting
right now.... I need a few months.... Trey

  On 6/7/07, Dan Martin < danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Who from the
Houston area is planning to go up to Denis'?
I think Mark and Em are coming up Saturday very late.
Katrina and I can go whenever.
What I don't know is who else from this area is going and when.
Ronnie?
Tray?
Jack?
Eric?
Shelby?
Hayden?
Anyone else?

If there is not much interest in a cruise we may go up a couple days
early.

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.