Cajun Eskimo

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:17:14 -0700From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re:
Houston road tripTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx route are you expecting to take?  If
you cruise close to or through Austin then I will meet up with you.  Duncan and
Julie should join in if they can.Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Limited email time. Jobs going good.Christopher Dirksen
<cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike where do you guys live? katrina and Dan do you two still plan on leaving
friday morning? I dig the excitement prior to a cool event the emails really
get zinging. mark I see you have found the use of a computer during the day,
the new job is cool eh?
Cajun Eskimo > Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:18:47 -0500> From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI
COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE WORLD> > > Me and my brother will leave friday
about 2pm in 2 buses.> > > > Quoting Christopher Dirksen
<cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>:> > > > > Question, If Mark and Em are leaving
Thursday & Eric is not going this year,> > who and when will everyone else be
leaving? Last year we had:> > 1)Kat & Dan> > 2)Eric> > 3)Mark & Em> > 4)Trey> >
5)Mark J> > 6)Eskimeaux's> > > > Leaving from the Huffmeister and 290 @ like 8
am. Is there a new plan? Jenn> > and I planned on doing the same thing and
would love to travel in the> > "group". > > > > Cajun Eskimo> > > > > > > >
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:49:03 -0700From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:> >
[tcb] Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE> >
WORLDTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my opinion, I think the Chili cookoff should be> >
Friday. Start cooking in the morning and have the judging early afternoon> >
after most everyone arrives. I think we need to get a headcount to determine> >
how much Chili (and beans for those who want them ) needs to be prepared.> >
Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > No promises> > > > > > -----
Original Message ----- > > From: Mark Sawyer > > To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > >
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:00 AM> > Subject: [tcb] Re: MORGAN'S
POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP> > OF THE WORLD> > Just make
sure the "oregano" you use is the legal kind.Denis Dodson> > <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
wrote: > > > > > > > > I think that a chili cook-off should be cooking the
chili there. Start in the> > morn and eat in the afternoon, but what day were
we talking about? Saturday?> > When are the cops cooking for us?> > > >
Everybody always says that stew and chili is even better the next day, so we> >
have to get the rules right. Or, at least one rule. When is the judging? And> >
can the chili come to the T@P already done?> > > > We need a ruling from the
Chili Queen. And I think that the judge's table> > should be right out Rob's
bus door.> > > > This would be funny if, in 5 years, this becomes MORGAN'S
POINT MAYOR PAUL> > SMITH CHILI COOKOFF WORLD CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE WORLD , and
that one of the> > activities during the weeklong competition is a VW campout.>
> > > I am planning PSYCOCHILI.> > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming
message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version:> > 7.5.488 / Virus Database:
269.13.30/1030 - Release Date: 9/25/2007 8:02 AM> >
the next generation of MSN Messenger > >
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en->
us&source=wlmailtagline> > >

Explore the seven wonders of the world