[tcb] Re: Houston road trip

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:17:14 -0700 (PDT)

What route are you expecting to take?  If you cruise close to or through Austin
then I will meet up with you.

  Duncan and Julie should join in if they can.

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Limited email time. Jobs going
good.

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Mike where do you guys live? katrina and Dan do you
two still plan on  leaving friday morning? I dig the excitement prior to a cool
event the  emails really get zinging. mark I see you have found the use of a
computer during the day, the new job is cool eh?

  Cajun Eskimo

> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:18:47 -0500
> From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP
> OF THE WORLD
>

> Me and my brother   will leave friday about 2pm in 2 buses.
>

> Quoting Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>

> > Question, If Mark and Em are leaving Thursday & Eric is not going this year,
> > who and when will everyone else be leaving? Last year we had:
> > 1)Kat & Dan
> > 2)Eric
> > 3)Mark & Em
> > 4)Trey
> > 5)Mark J
> > 6)Eskimeaux's
> >
> > Leaving from the Huffmeister and 290 @ like 8 am. Is there a new plan? Jenn
> > and I planned on doing the same thing and would love to travel in the
> > "group".
> >
> > Cajun Eskimo
> >

> > Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:49:03 -0700From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> > [tcb] Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE
> > WORLDTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my   opinion, I think the Chili cookoff should
> > be
> > Friday. Start cooking in the morning and have the judging early afternoon
> > after most everyone arrives. I think we need to get a headcount to determine
> > how much Chili (and beans for those who want them ) needs to be prepared.
> > Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > No promises

Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.