[tcb] Re: Houston road trip

Yes, the current temporary starter plan is for friday morning departure.

On Sep 26, 2007, at 1:51 PM, Christopher Dirksen wrote:

Mike where do you guys live? katrina and Dan do you two still plan on leaving friday morning? I dig the excitement prior to a cool event the emails really get zinging. mark I see you have found the use of a computer during the day, the new job is cool eh?

Cajun Eskimo

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.