[tcb] Houston AirCoolers meeting tonight

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:06:19 -0600

Ha Ha Ha
No rap music, crappy or otherwise.
Yea we all walk around funny snapping our fingers!
I think the term "gang" refers to the lack of leadership and
organization.
A rummble does sound kinda fun, but I am afraid I am too old.
Joe is planning on coming, (I think) Eric will have that crazy BIG
motor rusty split bus, maybe we could get Trey, Bob and Ronnie to make
a appearance......
(HINT, HINT)

On Nov 12, 2004, at 12:55 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

> If it a gang, Do I have to listen to crappy Rap Music? Or just walk
> funny snapping my fingers? Is there going to be a rummble?
>

> Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> GANG! You meant GANG right?
> We will be at the Princes hamburgers on I 10 at Bunker Hill
>
> On Nov 12, 2004, at 9:19 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

>>  I am going to drive it to
>> "cruze" night tonight and see how it behaves. might even try to make
>> it to the houston club meeting tonight. we will see.---mark

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.