[tcb] Hotel - Eureka Springs

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:23:33 -0500

I stole this from the HVWC list. just incase anyone wants a room at the
host hotel. we can't afford the host hotel, so we stay at the:

http://www.eureka-net.com/thurmans/

Thurmans Lodge is kinda old but SUPER clean, run by a cool couple, and
pretty cheap.
we spent most of the day in Steve and Sharon's room at the host hotel
anyway. THANKS
(they have the BEST room at the hotel anyway)

>> From: "Carpenter, Janie R" <janie.r.carpenter@xxxxxxxx>
>> To: list@xxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [HVWC] Hotel - Eureka Springs
>> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:00:56 -0500
>>
>> I have a couple of rooms left at the Eureka Springs host hotel (August
>> 27 & 28) if anyone is interested in them.   I plan on releasing them
>> back to the hotel in a few days, but wanted to give our friends in
>> Houston a chance first.  The Fort Worth VolksFolks club will have a
>> big
>> groups there this year and hope to see other Texans there as well!!!
>>

>> Janie Carpenter
>> Fort Worth VolksFolks

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus