[tcb] Homer's new friend - Krusty the Single Kab

While grinding rust yesterday, I was thinking of a name for my new single cab.
Rusty was too obvious, so Krusty it will be.

  So far, so good.  Complete front skin installed, drivers side floor board
installed, passenger rear arch installed, drivers front arch installed, most of
the old paint removed with a wood chisel and 1/4" thick layers of bondo removed
in several places.

  Dan's stud gun is way cool for pulling out dents.  If it could only fix rust
holes.

  Ronnie