[tcb] Re: Home to the rain (Pt 2)

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:59:28 -0800 (PST)

Denis that little rock festival they had a couple of
years ago in New York , where it rains like heck and
was cold , they killed a few and some were born ,but
in a city the size of that festival ,many more than
that probably died and more stuff would of hit the fan
, Of coarse our little deal is some what smaller than
what happened at the Yeager Farm that week end , but
the sport and kinship was the same ,folks pitching in
to help others .The festival wasn't every ones cup of
tea , the camp out in Febuary isn't either ......but
as Oat Willie used to say"On ward thru the Fog" I
guess what I'm trying to say is ,after a weekend of
some strange and sorta ,but not all that bad
conditions , feel all kool inside for having been
through it with y'all , heck just like that little
festival up in New York ,we'll be talking about this
one for years to come . Again Thanx, I heard maybe
next year back to the 2nd weekend, I think we all outa
quit our jobs and stay the whole week?
--- Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I got home about 4 PM today. I slept at a Hampton
> Inn in Allen last night and had everything ready to
> head out this morning at dawn so that i could get
> home at noon or close.
>
> I slept until almost 11 and went shopping at the
> fancy fancy shopping center at Stonebridge. It is
> something.
>
> It rained like a cow peeing on a flat rock almost
> all the way home. It got to where I couldn't tell if
> the dark thing out there was a truck or a tree. And
> it is raining like that here at home, so the weather
> this last weekend was actually pretty good.
>
> You guys are all great. I was never in need of
> anything with all you people around me. Just me and
> my spork. I couldn't even drink all the cider Mark
> and Emily got me, I just looked like I did.
>
> So, now all these knuckleheads go camping to South
> Texas on a freakin' beach in February. It rains
> every year, and it is cold and windy, too. And yet,
> every year it doubles in size. I see us on the cover
> of Hot VWs next year.
>
> We will be having a bigger crowd 'cuz Amy could have
> another baby by then and we get to count them too,
> under the VW moral code, so that would be three
> more, at least. Who knows, maybe twins?

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.