[tcb] Re: Home Sweet Home...

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

Great job Paul.   The family atmosphere, I think, will get alot of attention.
My kids are already comunicating with others they met.  (Becky wants another
show next weekend)
  Nice to see everyone and meet some new VW people, also. Glad everyone is
getting home safe.

Wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:
      Katrina-is it you that has the pic of KyleJ? Email it when you can.

  Oh, I forgot to thank you guys in my first email. I know ya'll put alot into
the show as well. Great weekend!

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.