[tcb] Re: Home OK, you big math heads

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:17:34 -0500

i really don't think i'm on probation anymore. i need to call and find out.

there was a time when i left the state...back in the day...but will and i don't
discuss BMG

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:12:38 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Home   OK, you big math heads

He was there helping me map out the wildflower cruise two years ago trying to
explain the Fred/Brian thing.  I thought at the time
that more Zoloft or Lithium  might help.

That was before that missing troop of girl scouts.
And the peanut butter incident.

Well, let's just say he can't stray too far from his probation officer.