[tcb] Re: Home.

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:06:57 -0700 (PDT)

Made it back to Nac just in time to be too late to watch the Rangers get beat.
Had fun, but 200+ miles in a stock split window is a bit much for the old B_
_t!  Had fun Paul and will see you next week in Boerne.

From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 4:11 PM

We are back to houston ready to go again camping soon
Great job Paul
On Oct 10, 2010, at 2:46 PM, Tracy <pepsifreek@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This was my 1st time out for T@P and Oscar's 1st time to anywhere. We had a
great time!! Already looking forward to next year!