[tcb] Re: Hey. look at me! (New pics)

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:50:45 -0500

I added the bus pictures to the same album:

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/PhotoAlbum45.html

I was keeping them a secret so Chuck would not know how much stuff Denis took off before he made him beg for it.

I thought that I had put them up. I will send them to Dan and the Prince that he is, I'm sure he will put them up.