[tcb] Re: Help engine woes.

There are only 4 wires. One-at-a-time is a pain in the tookus in many
cases. Just take a paint pen and mark the #1 tower on your distributor
cap. then, draw the following on a piece of paper, laminate it, and
keep it handy. At some point you'll forget to take out your cheat sheet
and you'll get it right anyway and realize you no longer need it.

                ^

           Front of VW

CAP                      ENGINE

3 2                     3       1