[tcb] Hehr Jalousie Window Restoration Questions.

Hey everyone,
I know there are some Westy freaks on this list so...
I recently acquired some original jalousie windows (thanks Peter!), and I
have some questions about some different aspects of putting them together.

1) Some of the clips that hold the windows in need to be repaced. These
are riveted together, and I am going to need to drill out the rivets. Is
there a certain tool that I should use to put the new rivits in?

2) I also need to replace the mesh screen on the screen frames. Is there
some type of window company that should be able to do this?

I can tell already that this is going to be a lot of work to get 6 working
windows, but it will be soooo nice to have them installed in the bus.
I can't wait!