[tcb] Re: Heat

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:03:38 -0700 (PDT)

Not looking for sympathy but, last Monday night or was
it Tuesday morning ?I fell off the stairs leading up
to the deck around the swimming pool.I fell on my left
side from head to toe. I don't bounce like I use to.
Left hand is still swollen about a half inch larger
than normal.And the cracked ribs are buggin the day
lights out of me. Other than bruises I'm OK .Anyway
,that's why I've been alittle quite.Absolutely can not
wait for Eureka Springs.Neil ,I know this is not like
anything you're going through , but I'm not as tough
as I used to be.
--- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is everyone dead from the heat; or are you just in
> your air conditioned garages working on your busses?

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.