[tcb] Re: Head count for the cruise to the Old Store

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:18:54 -0700 (PDT)

When you start getting close to Belton , take the loop
121 exit go back to the west over I35 , follow 121 all
the way around to 439  (Belton high will be on the
left) take a left on 439 go to 2271 that will take you
over the Belton Dam , go several miles till you get to
2483and take a right on 2483 it turns into tanyard
2483 is the first left after the fire station, go
straight through the resedental area till you go into
the park , I should have it well signed , the key word
is should , I'll post my cell phone number later in
the week.

--- Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Paul,
> Would you be kind enough to give general directions
> to your event?  I'll be heading up I-35 from SA.
> I'm not sure what time Caren and I will get there,
> so I am not sure how to answer your question.
> Peter
>
> BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone