From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Happy camper
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 13, 2012, 4:43 PM

Damn Paul, I was just thinking of sending you an e-mail to see if Bob had
diagnosed and fixed the problem.  But I have to know:  Even with the SO-42
package in my Westy I don't have room for a hot water heater.  Where are you
planning to install one in the Zone?  I know Bob is good, but I think he is in
for some problems when it comes to installing a hot water heater in that
thing.  It doesn't even use water.