[tcb] Re: Happy Day!

  • From: "angii pender" <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:34:29 -0500

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME MAN !!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REAL CAMPING FOR YOU THIS WEEKEND !!!

Reiki Blessings,

angii

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Happy Day!
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:39:32 -0400

So, thanks to a generous TCB'er who will remain unamed, I got my hinges on my bus, my back door on, and drove to around on some errands! The most road time she's seen since Temple Raceway, since I killed the hinges shortly after that. My #2 is still on the windows from the races. YAY! Still runs like a swiss watch! Next up, soundproofing and flooring. Actually a bit more nimble without all the westy stuff in there. :)