[tcb] Happy Day!

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:39:32 -0400

So, thanks to a generous TCB'er who will remain unamed, I got my hinges on my
bus, my back door on, and drove to around on some errands! The most road time
she's seen since Temple Raceway, since I killed the hinges shortly after that.
My #2 is still on the windows from the races. YAY! Still runs like a swiss
watch! Next up, soundproofing and flooring. Actually a bit more nimble without
all the westy stuff in there. :)

AOL at AOL.com.