[tcb] Re: Happy Birthday Denis!

  • From: "Shirley Hall" <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:46:30 -0500

Sammie,

wish i could but work is full 8 hrs sat and sunday.

have a great time,
shirley

>>> slsmith@xxxxxxxxx 10/11/05 5:46 PM >>>
Shirley:
If you can't cruise to Boerne, how about Longview.  Lots closer.  Saturday
show, starts at 9:00am and you can get out about 3:00.  I'm going to
Longview in the Baja then set out for Boerne for the Sunday show.  Then
gotta drive back to Nac Sunday night for a Monday morning class.
Sammie