[tcb] Re: Hankook RA08 185r14

  • From: David Schwarze <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 17:23:46 -0500

That is the one I just bid on on E-bay. Looks decent. If for some reason I don't win the auction I might just order a pair of steel adapters for about half the price - I think they should work fine for balancing purposes.

-David

On 4/2/2011 9:07 PM, Mike Hayes wrote:
I only have problems with my Thing's stock wide fives. Discount Tire made an attempt to balance them but, screwed it up. When they brought it out one wheel had 9 weights on it. The kid that did it told me it was balanced so I drove it around the parking lot wobbling all the way and went back and told them to take all the weights off. It drove smooth without the weights so I just went with it.

I have been thinking about buying an adapter that I found online but haven't got around to it.
If anybody is interested here is the link.

http://www.mainelycustombydesign.com/wheels_suspension.html