[tcb] Re: Hankook RA08 185r14

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:31:33 -0500

Can you balance wide fives? I would be willing to pay you to balance my Thing Wheels. I am also a bus driver.

On 3/31/2011 5:55 PM, David Schwarze wrote:
I just bought my hankooks from onlinetires.com a few months ago.  Sorry to hear
they don't carry them anymore, they had the best price by far, including
shipping.  Looks like busdepot might be the best option now.

For bus drivers in the D/FW area, bring your new mail-order Hankooks by my
house and I will mount and balance them for you for free!

-David