[tcb] Re: (HOU) Glen Rose 9/22-24,2006

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:25:03 -0500

I'm all for leaving Friday sometime but I just jumped in it and the bus would
not start....

Last week it did the same thing when I jumped in it to go the anti-meeting
Friday night, I got under it and hit the solenoid as well as the starter and
even turned the engine by hand with a socket and it finally turned over  and
started.

I measure the volts at the battery just now and they are 10.5 volts. ...a
little low but:

 Synptons:

Radio works, head lights work. Turn the key and nothing (no sound) ...... I
notice that when I turn the radio on and then I then the head lights on,  the
radio stops....turn lights over the radio comes on but still no sounds (like
the engine trying to turn over)

Got any electrical gurus out there?

Bob, if you see this post call me please....

Trey