[tcb] Re: (HOU) Glen Rose 9/22-24,2006

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:29:48 -0700 (PDT)

Well it's good to hear you have the Vanagon back in running condition.---mark

JKi7886155@xxxxxxx wrote:        Unfortunately, Jack just had to put a new
canvas in his Vanagon pop top.(big bucks, big big bucks) so, the next trip I am
going on will be Temple.

  North Houston VW Club has the "red-a_ _ at me, as a board of director,  for
not being there to help with their "Volks In The Village" show.  The guy that
set it up on a conflicting date with Temple, just quit the club, on top of
everything. Go figure!!

  Jack

  In a message dated 9/13/06 10:45:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx writes:
  If Katrina and I can get a Friday off, we will most likely head up Thursday
(9/21) after work.   The worst case would be a Friday at noon departure.   I
think it is about a six hour drive.
  Straight out 290 to 6 and up to Glen Rose.
  Who else is going?
  Mark I know ya'll are going, get Friday off?
  Trey when can you go?
  Eric, ya'll are not going?
  Ronnie?
  Jack?